Baked Bites by Ms. Bettinna Carlos

by - November 01, 2013



I have been seeing lots of good reviews about this yummy online baked-goodies shop on Instagram for quite sometime now. Actress/Mommy/Baker Bettinna Carlos is the owner of Baked Bites I honestly dont know when this shop started all I know is that their cupcakes and cookies are so damn good.

Baked Bites is known for its famous Nutella Rocks which is its original and best-selling product (too bad I wasnt able to taste this product yet because its already sold out when I was about to buy a box of it.) Aside from Nutella Rocks they also sell brownies and loads of cupcakes. They also have blueberry cheesecake and dulce de leche cheesecake.

I was able to try their Reese's cupcake and Cookie Butter cupcake and both are very delicious. The cupcake is soft and moist and very tasty and so is the icing. I love the Reese's cupcake so much because the taste of the Reese's chocolate is well incorporated in the cupcake itself and you can tell that generous amout of Reese's was used for the cupcake batter.

I will surely buy myself another box this yummy treat from Baked Bites and I will definitely try their other products.

If you are inlove with sweets as much as I am Baked Bites by Ms. Bettina Carlos is surely a must try. You can follow Ms. Bettina on Instagram to get the details on how you can place your orders.






You May Also Like

0 Comments