Kitchen Experiment Vol. 4: Adobong Talbos ng Kamote

by - April 27, 2016


Ingredients:
- talbos ng kamote (camote tops)
- onion
- garlic
- soy sauce
- vinegar
- pork (optional)

Procedure:
1. Saute garlic and onion.
2. Add soy sauce.
3. Add the camote tops. Bring to a boil then let it simmer for a few minutes.
4. Add the vinegar.
5. Add pork bits (optional).

I was actually planning to cook adobong kangkong but unfortunately upon checking our fridge I found out that we no longer have any kangkong, but we have camote tops so I thought what the heck they both are leaves right? So I decided to just try cooking adobo using camote tops instead, which turned out to be good indeed. I love trying out healthy, affordable, quick and no-fuss recipe. By the way we bought the camote tops (talbos ng kamote) for only 8 pesos per bundle.

You May Also Like

0 Comments