Princess Hours

by - November 28, 2013


Oh yes! Princess Hours is airing again in ABS-CBN! It was first released several years back by the same station also. I have to admit I love this show before until now. I still get the "kilig" feeling whenever I watch this k-drama.


A modern day Cinderella story of a girl from a common family turned Crown Princess. Janel was an ordinary highschool girl whose life changed when the Royal family chose her to be the wife of Crown Prince Gian in honor of the last wish of the King.


Gian did not really love Janel at first until little by little his feelings for her grew. The problem with Gian is that his ego is way too high he doesn't want to admit that he is starting to fall in love with Janel. Janel on the other hand showed Gian how much she loves him and supports him. 


I love the way the story went in this show and how the characters complement each other. I love how complicated things went and how they resolve all the complications. Especially, I love the character of Prince Gian on the latter part of the story (which I am so sure will make all the girls out there fall head over heels in love with him). :)

You May Also Like

0 Comments