The Cucumber-Calamansi Experiment


So I bought this cucumber lemonade drink from our school vendo 2 weeks ago and I really liked it. The flavor of the cucumber complements the lemon so well. And since I really liked it I thought about making my own version of it but since we don not have lemons at home I devided to use calamansi instead which is just as good as lemons.

Ingredients:
10 calamansi
1/2 cucumber
1 glass water
2 tbsp. sugar

Just blend all the ingredients together and viola! A refreshing Cucumber-Calamansi drink. Oh don't forget to remove the seeds of the cucumber and the calamansi. You can also use a strainer if you want it more like a juice but if you want the bulkier type then I say you drink it just as it is.

Did you know that cucumber is a good source of vitamin B? It also helps fight cancer and it relieves bad breath. It also controls blood pressure and reduces cholesterol.

You May Also Like

0 Comments