Transformers 4



This post is quite late haha I've been too lazy to write this one. Anyway, last week we watched Transformers 4. I was never really into girly stuffs though I would admit I also like romantic and cheesy flicks but that doesn't mean I'm one of those girls who hated action and sci-fi films. Growing up I used to watch Transformers, Zoids and Gundam Wing so yeah I kinda grew up on the other side haha. Among all the Transformers movies I would say that the 4th installment is just as good as the others however I will not deny the fact that I miss the original casts of the film, it just seems a little weird now, but I meant good weird though. I love the cars, damn hot! Especially the Lamborghini Aventador and Chevy Camaro. I really did enjoy watching the film.

You May Also Like

0 Comments