My take on Samsung J7 Pro



Released last July 15, 2017, the new player in Samsung's Mobile army. I have been an Apple user for quite sometime now and this is a major change for me since Apple's interface is very different with Android. So here are the things that I like so far about my Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (2017).

AMOLED Screen - This is one of the things I love about the unit. The screen aside from being 5.5 inch in size delivers crisp colors.

13 Megapixel Front and Back Camera - With its powerful camera you need not to worry about that selfie when you go out clubbing with your friends, this phone will surely deliver beyond your expectations. And did I mention that it actually have flash in its front camera? Yeah, it has flash in its front camera.

3GB RAM and 32GB Internal Memory (extendable up to 256GB with memory card) - You need not to worry about running out of memory.

3600mah Li-ion Battery - With its large battey capacity, this phone can definitely handle your internet usage, game playing activities and non-stop selfies and music.

It has an interface not quite far from the Samsung Galaxy S8. It runs in Android Nougat. It also has a front mounted finger sensor. As for the price, it is available in the market for P15,990 which I think is reasonable enough already. If you have pre-ordered the unit just like me you probably have the free Samsung Scoop Speaker too, which I really like (it helped me save money since I was planning to buy myself a speaker good thing I got one for free LOL).




***Disclaimer: This is not a paid endorsement/article. All thoughts expressed here are based on my personal experience without any remuneration from the company aforementioned.

You May Also Like

0 Comments