Apricot OTG for Android

by - November 12, 2017


I recently purchased this OTG for Android. If you have been following the blog you would know that I bought an Apricot OTG for my iPhone before but due to unfortunate events I had to buy a new phone. I now have a Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro which is an Android device hence I could no longer use the OTG for my iPhone before although my phone now have bigger memory capacity than my iPhone I still bought an OTG for my Andoid phone as a back up just in case.

I like how it has a very sleek design which makes it look very elegant, but it is so small I highly suggest you attach a large keychain so you would not lose it.

It comes in two variants, 16gb and 32gb.


Apricot OTG for Android is by far the cheapest yet efficient OTG I have seen in the market. It does not break the bank yet it performs really well. I got myself the 16gb since I am planning to buy a 64gb or 128gb memory card by December and because I'm just planning to use the Apricot OTG for Android to transfer my files from my J7 Pro to my external hard drive.

You can check out my shop Kawaii Concept Store in Facebook or in Shopee just look for mzdomingo, I am selling this OTGs and speakers as well in very affordable prices.


***Disclaimer: This is not a paid endorsement/article. All thoughts expressed here are based on my personal experience without any remuneration from the company aforementioned.

You May Also Like

1 Comments


  1. very interesting to learn and easy to understand. for more know go
    Buy google Reviews

    ReplyDelete