Maganda ba : Vice Cosmetics Lip and Cheek Tint Review

by - September 15, 2018


Vice Cosmetics has been making a huge noise in the beauty industry lately and I am here to find out why. I am obsessing with lip and cheek tints and good thing Vice Cosmetics recently created their own line of tints with 8 vibrant shades to choose from.


Since this is my first time purchasing from this brand I opted to buy one shade for the mean time and see if the product will work for me. I got the shade Kyondi which according to many is in the shade of red but to my surprise when I apply it both on my lips and cheeks it delivers the shade of deep orange.


The packaging is actually good, it has the ombre matte look which gives you a glimpse of the product on the bottom part of the tube. It has a flat doe foot applicator which actually has ample length that covers the lips.


The tint has a gel consistency so it's not runny when you apply it. It is pigmented, but not pigmented as I was hoping but hey for its price the color payoff is not the bad though. It doesn't last very long either, upon application at around 1pm I already have to reapply the tint after about 2-3hours, I did not eat within the 3 hours span but I did took some sips of water. The product is very light weight as advertised which is a plus point for me, it feels like you didn't apply anything on your lips at all. I highly suggest you apply your favorite lip balm after applying the tint on your lips, as most tint have the tendency to be drying. If you are someone who doesn't want to wear lipstick but wants to add more color to your lips  then this product is the tint you have been looking for.

Will I recommend this? Definitely. Considering that it is worth 145 pesos only, I think this is very affordable. I am planning to try the other shades especially Beshie and Paberjin.

Disclaimer: This is not a paid post. All thoughts expressed here are based on my experience with the product. No monetary nor material remuneration was given for this post.

You May Also Like

0 Comments