Benton PHA Peeling Toner

by - September 07, 2019



🌿 I would like to thank @bentoncosmetic for choosing me as one of the reviewers of their latest product, the Benton PHA Peeling Toner. I have always had  love hate relationship with toners, most of the time they cause me allergies or worse breakouts. I will admi, t that at first I was quite scared to use it but I'm so glad I tried it because it is very gentle on my skin and I have seen great improvements on my skin after using it. I like that this toner does not have any scent as well and it is super easily absorbed by my skin.

🌿 Key Ingredients:
- PHA
- Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water& Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract
- Sodium PCA
- Sodium Hyaluronate

🌿 Recommended for:
- rough and dull skin due to impurities and dead skin cells
- sensitive skin that needs exfoliating care with minimal irritations
- skin that does not absorb makeup easily
- uneven skin tone taht is dull even after makeup
- dry and sensitive skin due to external stressors
- skin that is rough and has enlarged pores

🌿 The Benton PHA Peeling Toner contains mild PHA and natural moisturizing factor which helps with moist glow peeling. It contains 3% of third generation PHA which has minimum concerns of disadvantages such as irritation and photo sensitivity, allowing mild and efficient exfoliation.

🌿 This toner is definitely worth trying. I highly recommend @bentoncosmetic as well, I have used numerous products from this brand and never had I ever experienced any allergic reactions from their products.

🌿 This product was generously provided by @bentoncosmetic for my honest and unbiased review.

You May Also Like

0 Comments