Peptide Dew Ampoule

by - October 17, 2019



🍒 I have been using this product for a month now and I must say that I have really fallen in love with it. I would like to thank @eyenlip for choosing me as one of the collaborators for this product. I have decided to try it for a month in order to give a full and nonbiased review of this product.

🍒 Aging as we know it is inevitable, we can not escape from it but we can somehow delay it. The Peptide Dew Ampoule from Eyenlip Beauty is the product known for wrinkle care and whitening effect. It claims to transfer essential skin health components from the peptide components. It helps improve wrinkles and elasticity and has 14 amino acids and variety of vitamins can help repair damaged skin from external irritation.

🍒 Now let's get into my review, I notide that it has a slightly sticky consistency upon initial application but that tends to go away once you start massaging the product on your face. It is also easily absorbed so you need not to worry about any sticky after feels. One thing I liked about this product is that it has no funny smell whatsoever. I also did not have any breakouts after using this product, although I've notice a few bumps on my forehead the day after my first try of this but it eventually disappeared on the 3rd day.

🍒 I could not attest to the wrinkle care effect of this product but I noticed that my skin got firmer after using this. I barely go out in the sun and I have natural fair to light complexion so if there was any whitening effect brought about by the ampoule it would be very minimally noticeable. However, I noticed that my skin was a bit brighter than usual after using this and that several dark spots on my face has faded.

🍒 This product was generously provided by @eyenlip for my unbiased review. Thank you so much again @eyenlip for this opportunity.


You May Also Like

0 Comments