Im Sorry For My Skin⁣ Sunscreen

by - November 30, 2019


💁🏻‍♀️ Sunscreens are important part of one's skin care routine. Sunscreens protect our skin from the sun's harmful rays. ⁣

💁🏻‍♀️ A few months ago, I'm Sorry For My Skin Sunscreen was on sale in Style Korean and I was very happy my sissy @thegeekybeaute asked me if I had any pasabuys. I got this for a whopping price of only ₱208,such a steal considering its originaly price was ₱1261 you might say eh? Read on to know if it was really a steal.⁣

💁🏻‍♀️ The sunscreen was encased in a tube like squeezable white packaging. It was carefully packed in a box as well which contains all the details of the product. It also has a seal to ensure high quality standards. ⁣

💁🏻‍♀️ Upon applying the sunscreen I have noticed that it leaves a white cast although it easily spreads out and it is also easily absorbed. I like that it doesn't have a greasy after feels. As for the smell, it has this fresh somewhat herb like smell that is really good and it isn't bothersome.⁣

💁🏻‍♀️ For the price of ₱208 I would say that it is quite fair already compared to the original price of ₱1261 which I find too pricey for a sunscreen. I would repurchase this for sure if the price is still ₱208.

You May Also Like

0 Comments