SNP Mud Supercharged Mask

by - November 13, 2019



🖤 I have humongous pores and I say that without exaggeration. My pores are really large especially in the nose area that's why I'm so happy that one of the masks that was sent to me by @madforcos and @snp.korea is their SNP Mud Supercharged Mask. This mask is especially created for Pore Tightening, Sebum Control Care and Intensely Moisturizing.

🖤 According to the packaging, black mud powder is rich natural minerals preventing skin trouble and tightens pores for smooth skin. Furthermore, it has witch hazel extract that enhances water retention in skin and it relieves dehydrated skin.

🖤 I love how this mask actually fits my face, compared to other masks in the market this one is definitely a perfect fit for me. It also has a lot of serum, it would surely give your face that soak it needs. After using this mask my face felt really deeply moisturized. I really enjoued using this mask. It was also very adherent, although due to the serum you might actually feel the mask sliding down your face a few times.

🖤 This mask was generously provided by @madforcos and @snp.korea. You may buy this mask in www.madforcos.com and you can use our code "HEYSTREETSMART" and get a discount.

You May Also Like

0 Comments