Cosrx AC Collection Calming Foam Cleanser

by - March 14, 2020


🌼 Cleanser is one of the most vital item in a skin care routine now this cleanser from Cosrx is a cream type cleanser and created with salicylic acid aka BHA. Cosrx AC Collection Calming Foam Cleanser helps in decongesting the pores by breaking down oil and trapped dirts. The best thing is that it also helps in controlling sebum without stripping moisture. It also helps in balancing hydration level. 

🌼 Notable Ingredients
- Centella Asiatica
- Lauric Acid

🌼 I noticed that this cleanser was indeed very creamy and bubbly upon my initial use of it. It has a very subtle fresh smell that reminds me of nature for some reason. In my 4 weeks of continuous usage of this cleanser I have noticed that my skin felt really clean so I was not quite surprised that my skin felt a little dry after using this. I did not felt any tingingling sensation upon using this although I noticed some redness on my skin after using this cleanser during the first week but that eventually went away after the second week. I also noticed how quickly my zits calms down after using this product however it doesn't prevent future zits from coming out though. Will I recommend this? For oily skin, this might help somehow but for dry skin I would say think twice. Overall I like this cleanser but might not repurchase it again due to consideration of my skin type. 😊

🌼🌼🌼/5

Disclaimer:  This product was generously provided by @stylekorean_global for their Try Me Review Me program. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™

You May Also Like

0 Comments