Ever Bilena Matte Color Stick

by - March 28, 2020



💕 Ever Bilena has introduced this product quite sometime ago. I've seen quite a handful of beauty vloggers reviewing this product before and I was actually looking forward to its release. It was actually mid last year when this product was made available in leading department stores nationwide.

💕 Each stick is priced at ₱195. It comes in three different vibrant shades. I got the shade Dollface which is some kind of a terracotta-ish. According to the packaging this Color Stick can work three ways, on the eyes, lips and cheeks.

💕 First let's talk about the color payoff, it really is very pigmented, one swipe covers pretty well. I do not suggest that you apply a large amount of product in one swipe though because I tell you it would be so much easier to apply little by little.

💕 Second, the longevity, I applied this at 8am before I start my work and I noticed that the color on my cheeks started to fade by 11am. Also, I noticed that after using this product there were a few bumps that developed on my cheeks.

💕 Third, as a lip color I do not recommend this product because I find it to be so patchy. It tends to emphasize the creases of your lips as well as the dry patches. I also don't think it compliments my lip color as well, once I applied it on my lips I looked like I have a disease lol. But it does look great on the cheeks though.

💕 Lastly, price wise I think ₱195 is quite expensive for this product. I am not really very happy with this color stick, maybe that is primarily because I had such high hopes for this product but sadly it did not meet even half of my expectations.

💕💕/5

Disclaimer: All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product. No monetary or material remuneration was given in exchange for this review.

You May Also Like

0 Comments