BRAND FEATURE: BOE LABS

 


🛡️ I have always been very critical when it comes to sanitizing, I guess this is brought about by how we were trained in nursing school so you can just imagine how really meticulous I am in choosing the sanitizing agents that I use. Today I will be featuring a brand I recently discovered and came to love, introducing @boelaboratories . They have sent me their household cleaner and sanitizer for me to try. 


🛡️ Boe Household Cleaner

- 199 pesos

- non-toxic, kid-friendly, pet-friendly cleaner

- How to use: Spray on surface, leave for a few minutes then wipe

- Tip: This cleaner can also be used on jewelries. 


🛡️ Boe Sanitizer

- 199 pesos

- has the same pH and acidity level as the skin

- non-drying

- this can also be used on surfaces too

- pet-friendly and can be used even on your furbabies' paws and toys 


🛡️ Will I recommend these products? Absolutely! I am definitely restocking on these two once they run out. I love that their products are pet-friendly especially now that I have a furbaby, I take cleaning very seriously without compromising the safety of my furbaby. 


🛡️ These products are available at @boelaboratories and you may also check out their Shopee store. 


🛡️🛡️🛡️🛡️🛡️/5


Disclaimer: These products were generously provided by @boelaboratories . All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. Furthermore, @heystreetsmart and the sponsor reserves all the rights to the photos and contents used in this post. Reproduction of these photos and contents without explicit written permission from the original author/creator is an infringement of copyright laws and violates the Terms of Use and Community Guidelines of the social media platform where this is posted. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™

You May Also Like

0 Comments