BRAND FEATURE: CellForte

 


🕊️ Skin aging problems? Cellforte got you covered. See less wrinkles and more firmness because Cellforte tackles the root cause of skin aging. I would like to express my gratitude to Cellforte for giving me the opportunity to try their Forte Serum and Forte Cream. 


🕊️ Forte Serum

- claims to hydrate, firm and brighten skin

- $180 / 50ml

- has a grass and nature herb like scent

- slightly thick watery consistency

- clear

- slightly sticky afterfeels

- not heavy


🕊️ Forte Cream

- claims to smooth, moisturize and protect

- $120 / 30ml

- has a grass and nature like scent

- not sticky after application

- easily absorbed

- not too heavy afterfeels


🕊️ After using Cellforte for 4 weeks continuously at night I noticed that my skin was brighter. There are still fine lines on my eye area however my skin looks a lot radiant than before. My skin also felt more hydrated and smoother and it has less dark spots and it feels firmer and healthier too. I will continue using these products and will give an update again once I see some noticeable improvements already. 


🕊️ Will I recommend this product? These two products are definitely worth trying especially if you are looking for anti aging products. 


🕊️ This product is available at 

cellforteskincare.com


🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️/5


Disclaimer: This product was generously provided by @cellforteskincare . All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. Furthermore, @heystreetsmart and the sponsor reserves all the rights to the photos and contents used in this post. Reproduction of these photos and contents without explicit written permission from the original author/creator is an infringement of copyright laws and violates the Terms of Use and Community Guidelines of the social media platform where this is posted. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™

You May Also Like

0 Comments