BRAND FEATURE: Soul Apothecary

by - August 10, 2021


🌼 If you have been following me for quite some time now, you probably know that I love supporting local brands and today I will be featuring a local brand that I have just recently discovered. Introducing @soulapothecary_ph , a local brand that offers numerous skin care products and more.

🌼 Here are some of their products that I have tried:

• Centella Cica Cream
- 250 pesos / 30ml
- no bothersome scent
- creamy consistency
- not sticky and easily absorbed
- My skin has been loving this so far. I'm using it both in the morning and at night as part of my skincare routine and I like how gentke it is on my skin.

• Alcohol Moisturizer
- 195 pesos / 30ml
- not sticky and easily dries up
- has a mild alcohol smell but not bothersome at all
- non drying
- I like this better than normal alcohol because it doesn't dry up my hand unlike normal alcohols do, this one feels just like applying my favorite lotion. It is also convenient to dispense since it is in a travel-size pump bottle.

• Wellness Spray (with pouch)
- Into the Dream - infused with ylang ylang, spearmint, bergamot, jasminy, clary sage
- 145 pesos / 50ml
- room and linen wellness spray
- I love spraying this on my pillows and blanket before I go to bed because every time I do so I always get a good night sleep.

🌼 Will I recommend these products? Yes! I love their products especially the Cica Cream and I am definitely buying their Alcohol Moisturizer once my stash runs out.

🌼 These products are available at @soulapothecary_ph Shopee store. You may check them out here https://shopee.ph/soulapothecary_ph?smtt=0.0.9

Disclaimer: All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the products aforementioned. Furthermore, @heystreetsmart reserves all the rights to the photos and contents used in this post. Reproduction of these photos and contents without explicit written permission from the original author/creator is an infringement of copyright laws and violates the Terms of Use and Community Guidelines of the social media platform where this is posted. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™

-----
✨ Let's connect
Instagram: @heystreetsmart
Facebook: @heystreetsmart
YouTube: HeyStreetSmart
Blog: heystreetsmart.blogspot.com
Tiktok: @heystreetsmart1

📩 For collabs send us a DM or email
➡️ heystreetsmart@gmail.com

You May Also Like

0 Comments