Bacolod Chicken Inasal

by - November 23, 2012

Before we hit the theaters last week to watch the much-awaited Breaking Dawn Part 2, my partner in crime and I decided to eat something first. We were planning to eat in Tokyo Tokyo since I'm craving for their Seafood Furai Bento but unfortunately Tokyo Tokyo was a jampacked that time, too bad for my cravings, so we decided to look for a place to eat that we haven't tried before. We found ourselves in Bacolod Chicken Inasal after several minutes of walking around without no particular destination. Of course since we are in a chicken inasal restaurant we can expect that their specialty dish is chicken inasal but we decided to take the risk to try something different from their specialty dish. We ordered a Molo Soup (sorry I'm so bad with remembering the names of the dishes but I promise to try to describe them to the best of my ability and no need to worry because I attached a picture of our meal) , lumpiang ubod na hubad (its like fresh lumpia roll but it doesn't have a roll and it doesn't require a sauce, it's good even without a sauce) , we also ordered this dessert which I cannot really recall the name but it's like a chocolate gelatin with cream gelatin dressed and decorated with Hershey's chocolate syrup and their house blended iced tea. The prices in Bacolod Chicken Inasal are also very friendly, you are sure to get the taste fit for a king and queen in an affordable price. :)

You May Also Like

0 Comments