Personalized and Unique Interchangeable iTouch Case

by - November 25, 2012

I've been looking for a personalized case for my iTouch for like ages already. I have tried to search the internet for possible websites that sell quality personalized cases but my search always hits a dead end until just last last week when I was checking out some cool people on Instagram that I stumble upon this uber cool IGer in the name of iDELightcases. This cool online shop offers very affordable cases for iTouch 4g, iPhone 4/4S and iPhone 5. All the cases they sell are all personalized. You can choose from their wide variety of designs or if you want to make it even more personalized you can design your own case then email to them the layout of your design. If you are going to order a case for your iTouch 4g, just like mine, you will be given 1 crystal clear case and 5 interchangeable design covers of your own preference for a very affordable and worthy price of only 500 pesos. Imagine you get 5 interchangeable covers for just 500 pesos how cool is that? So if you are looking for some cool personalized cases go check out iDELight cases in Instagram and I assure you that you won't regret it. :)

P.S. I attached here a photo of the case I bought from them :)

You May Also Like

0 Comments