The Edge of Never by J. A. Redmerski (A Book Review)

by - January 12, 2013

If you fell in love with Christian Grey and Gideon Cross you are sure to fall in love with Andrew Parrish just the same.

The story revolves around Camryn and Andrew. Camryn started a bus ride to nowhere in the hope of finding herself along the way and in that bus ride she met this wonderful man named Andrew who is set to change her life forever.

This book is filled with many surprises as you read it further. I would admit though that I got bored on the beginning of the book because it seems that the transition of events are quite slow, however as I go along in reading the book I became more and more curious about how the relationship of Andrew and Camryn would develop.

I have to warn you, once you reach the part of the book that is exciting, you will surely get addicted to it that you wouldn't want to stop reading this book until you finish it. :)

My Rating for this book : 9 out of 10.

You May Also Like

0 Comments