A taste of Japanese donut

by - September 16, 2013

I have been hearing alot of good feedbacks about this new donut in the market. I know that most people have already tried the Instagram-famous J.Co donut but have you tried one of the newest donut brand in the market today? Meet Gavino's donut.



Gavino's difference from its competitors is that it is a Japanese donut in nature not to mention the somewhat peculiar shape of some of its donuts but don't get me wrong it is peculiar in a very good and delicious way. 


They have a variety of ring donuts to choose from and I must tell you all their cinnamon-flavored donuts taste so damn good. They also offer mochi donuts that are really irresistible. They are located in several areas of the metro one in particular is in Landmark, Trinoma. 

Craving for donuts? Try Gavino's Japanese Donuts and I promise you won't regret it.


'Til my next post,
Lannie :)

You May Also Like

0 Comments