Dakasi: Why many people love it

by - September 16, 2013

I am a great fan of milk tea. I cannot survive a week without having a tall glass of milk tea. My love for milktea started with naicha until I discovered and tried tons of other flavors. My friend knowing that I love milk tea told me to try this milk tea shop, the first time I saw it was in Greenhills, then in Banawe and now in Trinoma. I must say I was really ecstatic when I learned that they opened a branch in Trinoma because it was very accessible for me. The milk tea shop I am talking about is no other than Dakasi Milk Tea.



Dakasi originates from Taiwan way back 1990's and soon it started expanding in China until it finally reached the shores of the Philippines. This milk tea shop offers a wide variety of drinks from hot to cold drinks and from regular milk tea drinks to fruity drinks, the choices are way too many that I am sure there is a flavor that will suit each and everyone's tastebuds. 


What made me fall inlove with this delicious drinks is that it is not too sweet, it has this creamy taste that is just right, plus its tapioca pearls are not to soft and not too difficult to chew. So far I have tried their best seller Bubble Milk Tea, their Okinawa milk Tea and the Chocolate Milk Tea and I must say not a single one of the three disappointed me. If you are a first timer in Dakasi I strongly suggest that you try first their Bubble Milk Tea, you can never go wrong with it. :)




You May Also Like

0 Comments