Club Balai Isabel: Ate Fayee's Wedding

by - January 24, 2014



I have been working so hard for the past 10 months. I have not had any vacations or out of town trips since I was hired as a staff nurse in SLMC. You can just imagine how stressful my life has been for the past 10 months, hospitals are major stressors and I mean that literally and figuratively. Lucky I was because my cousin got married last January 18, 2014 in Club Balai Isabel in Batangas so I got the chance to unwind and relax. She got us a big Villa with 3 rooms and an attic. The villa fits more than 20 people which was perfect for our huge family.

There are several activities you can enjoy in Club Balai Isabel first of course is swimming, they do have 3 swimming areas you can choose from. You can also do billiards, darts, biking, kayaking and enjoy riding a jet ski.

Now if you are after some relaxation they have a fancy restaurant with a good view of Taak lake with a cozy bar in it as well. They also offer awesome spa services which are very affordable.

The whole experience in Club Balai Isabel was amazing and I would definitely recommend it to my friends.


You May Also Like

0 Comments