Feeling Blue

by - January 27, 2014

I have been feeling off lately. I don't know if it is just me or something is really wrong. I feel like I can not trust anyone in my work place, though I know that is a fact already, I still hope that there would be people whom I would be close to just like when I was working in BSU-LC but I guess I was wrong. I hate that I trusted some people in my work place and now they are turning their back on me. I wish people will learn to be kind to others even if their kindness will not be reciprocated. I always thought you were good until that night, I had to stay in my patient's room because I have to give her her meds but it took me quite a while because her IV is not working properly and i have to do something to fix it plus her relatives won't let me go telling me stories and so, it was not my intention no to go back to the station immediately because believe it or not I really wanted to leave the patient's room immediate however the situation did not allow me to, and when I get back to the station you started yelling at me telling me I should have given the medication of the admission when I haven't even received that admission yet, I have very little knowledge about the patient more especially his medications. You were angry because we might commit a medication error because of the delay, you are angry because you have to give my medication. I am sorry about that and I said sorry about that to but you never seem to forgive me since then you grew cold, you hated me since then. I hate that you hate me just because of that, now everything I do seem wrong to you. I just really don't want this kind of feeling. I hate negative vibes in my work place, it makes me feel uneasy. I hope someday we become close again, though we were never really close.

You May Also Like

0 Comments