Sateside Malolos

by - October 11, 2015



I have been dying to try this restaurant in Malolos Bulacan for quite sometime now. I have seen it in my Facebook feed for the longest time and I really want to try it. It was very near my place of work so I decided to give it a go. The very first thing that you will notice about this restaurant is their theme, it is patterned in that of an American diner, it would actually make you feel like you are eating in America. They have all these cute decorations all around that are American-related like a cute surf board, all this photographs of great American singers, they also have this rack filled with VHS tapes of American movies, it was just awesome especially because I have this fascination in all American stuffs and memorabilia.

Let's talk about the food, of course in an American inspired diner themed restaurant you need not to be a fortune teller to guess correctly that they serve American dishes as well. they have all this yummy hamburgers and pasta that you can choose from, so hamburger-lovers rejoice! This place is a hamburger haven! I actually tried their chicken sandwich and it was amazing! The taste of sweetness, spice and tanginess all blend so perfectly I loved it! I also ordered some nachos which taste really good and mind you it was full of toppings! And for my drinks I opted for a strawberry milkshake which was quite bigger than what I've expected, it was so yummy! They also have this extremely delicious steak that comes with a coleslaw salad which is a definite must try and do not forget also their fries with beef toppings that has somewhat like a gravy sauce on it!

Overall my experience in Stateside is fabulous! All their food is superb I would definitely recommend it to my friends! So if you are near Malolos Bulacan I suggest you give Stateside a visit especially hamburger-lovers out there!

You May Also Like

0 Comments