Grab : Why you should choose it over ordinary cabs

by - December 11, 2016


So I went to Makati last week and since I really have very little knowledge about Makati I decided to try Grab in order to efficiently go to my destinations. I heard a lot of good feedbacks regarding Grab from my friends so here are the things I find very good about Grab and why you should use it:

  1. App that is very user friendly. - everyone nowadays have a smart phone, the great thing about Grab is that they have a downloadable app in App Store and Google Play. Just download the app and you are good to go.
  2. You have numerous options. - You can opt to ride a GrabTaxi, GrabSedan, GrabCar (6-seater), or GrabCar+ (premium).
  3. Estimated fare. - Another great thing about Grab is that it shows the fare that you are going to pay. In GrabSedan, which was what I actually rode, the fare automatically shows whenever you book your ride. This will definitely avoid over pricing.
  4. Safety. - In Grab you will see the name of your driver as well as the plate number of the car. 
  5. Prompt and very courteous drivers. - The drivers of the GrabSedan I rode were both very nice.

There you go, those are the things I found very appealing about Grab. Feel free to share your Grab stories on the comment box below, I would love to know your thoughts about Grab. 

Disclaimer: This is not a paid endorsement/article. All thoughts expressed here are based on my personal experience without any remuneration from the company aforementioned.

You May Also Like

0 Comments