Mercury Suki Daybook

by - December 09, 2017


It’s the time of the year again when people are going gaga over collecting stickers for coffee shop planners. But of course the cheapskate in me must find a way to find an affordable planner that will surely fit the budget, and I did. The Mercury Drugstore Suki Daybook, you can get this daybook by simply collecting 30 points in your sukicard. For every 200 peso purchase in Mercury you are entitled to earn 1 suki point.

Now I know you must be wondering, I said that in order to get the daybook you must have 30 points and that means that you must spend at least 6000 pesos just to get the daybook but this cheapskate always finds a way to save every peso I could possibly save. I only spent less than 200 pesos in order to get the daybook plus I get to have 3 packs of Kotex sanitary napkins. It wasn’t a splurge but rather a save. Every month Mercury lists a number of products that earn extra points and for November and December Kotex made it on the list. 

So here is what’s inside the Mercury Suki Daybook.







You May Also Like

0 Comments