by - December 01, 2017


We all want to achieve that natural lip color that doesn't hurt the budget right? Well I found an affordable lip tint that is sure to make the cut. Introducing the Tropicana Lip and Cheek Tint. It is super pigmented and easy to apply. It has this very fruity smell that makes it even more appealing. It comes in different shades and you will surely find one that fits your skin tone.

I chose the Raspberry Rum shade and I am very much satisfied with my purchase. The smell is super amazing and you only need to apply a little amount on your lips and cheeks and you are ready to go with that perfect lip color and cheek blush. Tropicana Lip and Cheek Tint is only 150 pesos. Compared to other lip tints that I have tried it is by far the cheapest yet most pigmented and easiest to apply.

***Disclaimer: This is not a paid endorsement/article. All thoughts expressed here are based on my personal experience without any remuneration from the company aforementioned.

You May Also Like

0 Comments