Kingsley Bluetooth Speaker

by - February 03, 2018


I have always wanted to buy a small and compact speaker ever since and luckily I have found one in Kimstore and it just cost 499 pesos. 


I went to Tehnopop in Robinsons Manila to get myself a Kingsley Bluetooth Speaker. I was eyeing the black one unfortunately it's out of stock so I chose the skin tone instead. I am no expert when it comes to music-related items but I think, based on my experience of the items of course, that the price of the Kingsley Bluetooth Speaker is apt for its performance.

It can connect to any bluetooth device like Android phones, iPhones and laptops. The battery lasts for more than 2 hours continuous playing. It comes with AUX and charging cable. The charging port is that of an Android phone.

Have you tried the Kingsley Bluetooth Speaker yet? What are your thoughts? Share them on the comment section below.





You May Also Like

0 Comments