Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink : What's the Hype All About

by - March 30, 2018


I have been looking for this product ever since it was launched unfortunately everytime I go to the mall to buy one the shade that I want is out of stock. But I guess my lucky stars are in my favor lately as I have finally got the shade that I badly wanted.

I got myself the Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink in the shade of Lover, which is kind of powdery pink when applied.



What is there to love and rave about this product? Well for starters it is super pigmented and the colors are very vibrant. It is also very long lasting, I usually apply it in the morning and it usually lasts the whole day, even after I eat lunch and brush my teeth it still stays. It is smudge proof which is something I really like about it. Being a matte lippie it gives your lips the natural color vibe. It is also very light-weight on the lips like you don't have any lipstick at all. And lastly, it is very budget-friendly, you can buy it for just 299 pesos only.

Have you also tried the Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink? Tell me your thoughts about it on the comment section below. XOXO


*** Disclaimer: This is not a paid advertisement. All thoughts expressed here are based on my personal experience with the product. No monetary remuneration was given for this post.

You May Also Like

0 Comments