What's the Hype All About: A Lucas Papaw Ointment Product Review

by - March 02, 2018


There has been an on going hype about this product from Australia. The Lucas Papaw ointment has been well acclaimed by numerous big names in the showbiz industry so I decided to purchase one just to know what the hype is all about.

Lucas Papaw ointment is a product of Australia made from papaya and pharmaceutical-grade petroleum jelly. It can be used for chapped lips, minor cuts, burns, grazes, abrasions, sunburn, heat rash, gravel rash and dry skin. It can also be a temporary relief from skin woes like eczema, dermatitis and fungal infections. It can also help in softening your hands and feet, just apply an ample amount on you hands and feet leave it overnight and you will surely have that soft hands and feet in the morning. It is also good for your cuticles. No wonder why many celebrities are in love wih this product.

I personally used and tried this product so I can attest to its effectiveness. I use it as a lip balm or before I apply my favorite lippie. I also used it when I accidentally scraped my knee. The product is really a good remedy.

Wondering where you can get this amazing and very useful ointment? There are tons of sites in Facebook and Instagram selling Lucas Papaw ointment nowadays. The price ranges from 300-500 pesos depending on the size and the store where you will purchase it.

*** If you want to know where I got mine send me a DM on my Instagram account @heystreetsmart and I shall tell you where to order legit Lucas Papaw ointment in very affordable and reasonable prices.

You May Also Like

0 Comments