Nature Republic Gel Tint in Orange


Nature Republic is one of the most established names in the beauty industry especially in South Korea. They provide high quality products that not only beautifies but also nourishes the skin that's why a lot of women trust this brand.

As you may have noticed, I have been obsessing with tints lately. I have never been a fan of powder blush ons as they tend to block my pores making my skin vulnerable to pimple breakouts. So I opted to use tints instead of powder blush because they are liquid in consistency, sometimes gel, and very easy to apply once you get the hang of it.

The Nature Republic Gel Tint is a very light weight lip and cheek tint that is very gentle to the skin and lips. It is very easy to apply since its a gel it glides smoothly on the cheeks and lips. If you wil apply it on your cheeks I suggest you do gentle dabbing of your fingers to spread it. I love how this product gives you that radiant glow that makes you look so fresh. It also smells and tastes like orange by the way. It is also budget friendly, perfect for students and young professionals who have tight budgets. It is available in Nature Republic branches nationwide for only 249 pesos.

*** Disclaimer: This is not a paid advertisement. All thoughts expressed here are based on my personal experience with the product. No monetary nor material remuneration was given for this post.

You May Also Like

0 Comments