KeepCup : Helping Save Mother Earth One Day at a Time


I have recently received my very own KeepCup original a few weeks back and I have been obsessing with it. What do I love about it? Well here are some of the reasons:

1. It is ecofriendly - If you love buying in coffee houses then you might be contributing quite a volume of paper or plastic cups in the earth's waste, that is one of the very reason why KeepCup is made. KeepCup is a reusable coffee cup you can use whenever you buy coffee. Mind you, most disposable cups in coffee shops cannot be recycled, you can just imagine how much waste that contributes to our planet.

2. It has perfect sizes - It comes in 3 barista sizes tailored for the customer's convenience.

3. Funky colors and different variants - KeepCups come in very cool color combinations. You would surely want to take it with you everywhere you go.

4. Splash-proof - Each cup comes with a splash-proof lid, perfect for the on the go and busy bees out there who just can't live without coffee (or tea) like me. I always take my KeepCup with me, especially when I go to work everyday, because I do believe everyone would agree with me on this coffee is life especially in the office or in my case in the hospital.

5. Durable - My cup has fallen multiple time already since I bought it but up to now has no scratches or major damage whatsoever yet. It is also dishwasher safe by the way.


*** It is not a thermal cup so don't expect too much as to how long it would retain the warmth of you coffee, but in my experience a good 2 hours or so, also I drink my tea quite fast so it didn't really matter to me. LOL. 


I know that it would take a great deal of effort in order to consistently live a lifestyle that helps our planet, but this would benefit the future generation so they get the chance to live in our beautiful planet just the way we did. A small act of saving the Earth goes a long way, we create ripples that affects the future.


By the way if you are curious where I bought my KeepCup, I got mine from an Instagram store @justhereforthecoffee for just 600 pesos plus 200 pesos shipping free. Their KeepCups are imported from Australia, in case you arr wondering. You may contact them if you are also interested. Don't forget to follow me too on Instagram @heystreetsmart and let me know if you do I would love to know if you did. Let's all do our part in protecting our planet. :) 


*** Disclaimer: This is not a paid advertisement. All thoughts expressed here are based on my personal experience with the product. No monetary nor material remuneration was given for this post.

You May Also Like

0 Comments