Masarap Ba : Macao Imperial Tea

by - August 25, 2018



Macao Imperial Tea has been on my list of milkteas to try ever since I first saw it on Instagram. MIT was originally from Macao and has finally reached the shores of the Philippines. They are actually expanding rapidly over the last few months and has several branches around the metro now. Their latest branch that is about to open in a few days is located in SM Mall of Asia in Pasay.

Being someone who loves coffee and milktea places I am excited to try something new with that being said I have been wanting to try MIT's soda series especially their Cherry Blossom soda. I have read few good reviews about it, making me more curious and excited to try it myself. Good thing one of my friends went to SM Manila and fortunately they have a branch there so I was finally able to taste it.

It has a sweet strawberry flavor with a dash of milk (or maybe that's Yakult) on the side. It is also infused with real cherry blossom, yup real as in the cherry blossom flower. The Cherry Blossom Soda is priced at 145 pesos and it comes with a reusable bottle, which is a great thing for me since I'm one for the environment as well. You can actually use your reusable bottle once you order again, I believe you would be given a discount if you do so.

The soda series have 5 different flavors namely Blue Curachao (lemon and calamansi), Midsummer (strawberry and lemon), Cherry Blossom (strawberry), Over the Rainbow (four seasons) and Green Apple Soda.

My verdict:
Affordability: 3/5 spoons 🥄🥄🥄
Accessibility: 3/5 spoons 🥄🥄🥄
Taste: 3/5 spoons 🥄🥄🥄

Have you also tried any Macao Imperial Tea lately? How was your experience? Share your thoughts and comments on the comment section below. So that's it for now, until my next post lovies. XOXO.



Disclaimer: This is not a paid post. All thoughts expressed here are based on my experience with the product. No monetary nor material remuneration was given for this post. 

You May Also Like

0 Comments