Skin Potions Tint About It : Is it worth it?

by - August 18, 2018


I have been advocating local make up and beauty brands lately as you may all know by now and I intend to keep doing this since most of our local brands get very little attention despite being at par with the international brands. So for the latest local brand that I am going to review I decided to review one that hailed from the South. Originally from Bacoor Cavite, Skin Potions have now numerous branches around the metro making it easier for every gal out there to purchase their products. I have shared a review on their Sugar Flush Lip and Cheek Tint very recently which you can also check out here.



And just recently I have posted in our Instagram a teaser picture of my Skin Potions haul. One of my latest purchase from Skin Potions is their Tint About It in the shade of Peaches and Cream, which is in the color spectrum of coral. It is actually a lip and cheek tint in one. It is highly pigmented once applied on the cheeks and quite water-proof actually, though you should avoid touching your face once you apply this product as it may tend to smudge at times. It has a very creamy consistency by the way and leaves a lot of luster once you apply it on your lips. Also, if you are to apply this on the lips I highly advise you exfoliate first because it tends to lodge on the creases of your lips. It is also very buildable, if you want a more pigmented color on your lips or cheeks just apply ample amount of the product until you achieve your desired color. It has a doe foot applicator which makes the application very easy. Upon application it last a good 3 to 4 hours on my lips without any retouch.



I got the Tint About It for P195. By the way it is available in 5 different shades namely Choco Mallows (brown), Apple Smoothie (red), Raspberry Bites (pink) Ripe Grapes (purple) and Peaches and Cream (coral). Now if you will ask me if it is worth it, I think it depends on your preference. I personally think there are a lot more worthy products in their line compared to this one.


Disclaimer: This is not a paid post. All thoughts expressed here are based on my experience with the product. No monetary nor material remuneration was given for this post. 

You May Also Like

0 Comments