Skin Potions Sugar Flush Lip and Cheek Tint

by - August 01, 2018


I have been into local brands lately as I have noticed that our own brands in the country are also as good as those imported ones we buy for about triple the price. I have seen this brand in Instagram and I have been so curious I actually bought a handful of their products. Skin Potions is a local brand that offers a wide range of beauty and skin care products. I actually have a haul post for their products but I just have to post this review first since this is the most current Skin Potions product I am using. 

I have tried quite a handful of lip and cheek tints as you may have noticed I am really more of a tint kind of person since they look more natural and subtle to the skin compaired to blush ons and lipsticks. And I have recently stumbled upon this lip and cheek tint from Skin Potions which is just 120 pesos making it so budget friendly. I will be enumerating the things I have noticed regarding this product.

First, it is highly pigmented, just a small amount is enough to cover your cheeks already so be very cautious in applying as you do not want to apply too much tint on your cheeks. It is also blendable but with minimal tugging, I don't know if it is just me or my skin is just so dry but I experience some tugging when I apply this product so what I do is I do the pat-pat-pat method in applying it on my cheeks which is by the way according to some is the best way to apply tints. It also has a watery consistency which is something I really love about this product since I tend to have skin reactions to gel tints. It has a sweet smell just like candies. And lastly it is long wearing, I usually apply it in the morning and it lasts for the whole day with very minimal retouches in between.

Sugar Flush is available in 5 yummy shades namely Wild Berry (reddish pink) , Gummy Bears (red orange), Purple Yam (purplish pink) , Orange Colada (orange) at Lollipuffs (hot pink). There is always a shade for everyone. This product is good for those who want affordable tints that is subtle yet delivers the job pretty well. 

Now I do not if it is just me but I have noticed that the one I got from the store has a different packaging compared to the PR packages reviewed by some vloggers. The one I got from the store has very light color print compared to the vibrant print I have seen on reviews in Youtube and other blogging platforms. Well it is still a good buy though. 


Disclaimer: This is not a paid post. All thoughts expressed here are based on my experience with the product. No monetary nor material remuneration was given for this post.

You May Also Like

0 Comments