Hello Gorgeous Oatmeal Soap and Caffeine Eye Serum

by - August 05, 2018



Hello Gorgeous is a brand that originated from my very own hometown of Hagonoy in the province of Bulacan. They have been in the skincare business for quite some time now making them an expert in their craft. They have been continuously innovating that now they offer a wide range of beauty and skin care products already such as soaps, shampoo, conditioner, facial wash, facial toner, makes ups and many more.

I was able to visit their stall in SM North EDSA and to be very honest I could not choose what to buy since all their products are so interesting. Their logos are also very cute, it actually reminds me of Archie comics. For now I will be reviewing two of their products which I have tried personally. I bought these two products last June and I tried them first for quite some time before doing this review so I could give you enough informative thoughts about the products.


The first product I got is their Oatmeal Soap which is especially made for sensitive skin. It is made from oatmeal flakes, honey and goat's milk, VCO, palm oil and fragrance. The packaging is really good since it is wrapped and sealed in a clear plastic. The soap has actual bits of oats. I have been using the product for 1 month now and it is actually really good and does not cause any skin irritations. I tried using it on my face as well and it is very mild, it does not cause me any pimple breakouts. It actually makes my skin soft. The Oatmeal Soap is sold for only 150 pesos per bar. It also has a label at the back of the packaging that indicates the expiration date of the product. One bar could last up to one month. My tip for you would be to cut the soap bar into several pieces so it won't easily melt.


The second product I got is their Caffeine Eye Serum. The packaging of this serum is in a 10ml glass bottle with rollerball applicator. The Caffeine Eye Serum is infused with arabica coffee, sweet almond oil and vitamin E. It has an actual coffee bean inside the bottle. However, this product is just not effective for me. I have used it for a month as well, I used it twice a day (usually in the morning after bath and in the evening before going to bed) and it did not produce the effect I was expecting. For me, it did not deliver its promise of minimizing dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. The price of the Caffeine Eye Serum is 150 pesos per bottle and could last up 12 months upon opening.

I am actually planning to purchase other products from Hello Gorgeous in the very near future. What really gets me into Hello Gorgeous is that their products are natural which is a plus plus plus for me. I also love that they are a local brand and available in several malls nationwide which makes it easy for me to purchase. They are also available in Beauty MNL and can be reached through their Instagram and Facebook.

Have you tried any Hello Gorgeous products too? Let me know the products you've tried on the comment section below.



Disclaimer: This is not a paid post. All thoughts expressed here are based on my experience with the product. No monetary nor material remuneration was given for this post.

You May Also Like

0 Comments