Althea Korea A'Bloom



🌺 I know this post might be a little too late already but let me share to you guys my mini haul from Althea Korea A'Bloom Collection. I bought all the variants of their mask sheets which include Water-Me-Long, Ac-Me-Peach, Sparkle-Me-Bright and Avo-Cuddle-Me. All their mask sheets are totally adorable.


🌺 I also got their BHA Blackhead Blaster. We are all familiar with charcoal clay masks as blackhead remover but a blackhead remover in stick form now that's new. I think it's revolutionary. It works just like the typical sheet masks that we are all used to only in a stick form.

🌺 Overall, I am very happy and satisfied with my purchase. I love all the masks I have ordered, although I have only tried the Avo-Cuddle-Me just yet but I am super excited to try the rest. I would be posting my reviews of these adorable masks on my IG stories so please do watch out for that. Oh and the BHA Blackhead Blaster was also great, I would be posting a detailed review of it in a separate post.

You May Also Like

0 Comments