Shooting Star Black Eye Gel Patch by Gaston



🌠 I would like to thank Gaston for sending this amazing product for me to try. I have been seeing it all over Instagram lately and I have been wanting to try it for the longest time so I was really ecstatic when they sent me this product.


🌠 The eye patches are carefully packed in a plastic frosted tub with black plastic lid with super cute design. The packaging was very adorable and chic. I really love the concept of their box as well, I find it really unique, cute and eye catching.


🌠Now on to our review, I usually stay up late everyday hence my dark under eyes good thing Gaston created a great eye gel patch. The patches are all very soothing once applied and they are also very stunning with those glitters and stars. The patches contain Hyaluronic Acid, hyacinth and packed with numerous vitamins carefully crafted to give the skin the best nourishment it could get. What I really love about this eye patch is how adherent it is once applied, I love that it doesn't easily fall off when you place it under your eyes and it has this really cooling sensation that really relaxes the under eye area. I really like this product and I would definitely recommend it.


*** Disclaimer: Product was generously provided by Gaston for honest review purposes. All thoughts expressed here are based on my experience with the product. 

You May Also Like

0 Comments