My Rustic Garden: A Restaurant Review


 

Yesterday, the boyfriend and I went to My Rustic Garden (MRG) in Alido Subdivision Malolos Bulacan to eat some buffalo chicken wings since I have been craving for wings for quite some time now so we decided to give it a try. The place was very neat, it actually captured the rustic theme they wanted to show to their customers. I really liked the ambiance of the place. It was situated near the entrance of the subdivision so we never had a hard time in finding it. We decided to order their buffalo chicken wings, crispy sisig and their mushroom soup.




To be fair, I have tasted numerous buffalo chicken wings before and none so far disappointed my taste buds. That being said may have raised my expectations quite high that they have failed to meet it. I know that buffalo chicken wings are spicy but they're also hella tasty, unfortunately MRG's version of it was just plain spicy I was actually waiting for that flavor to kick in but it never did. I felt like eating plain bland chicken dipped in chilies, you can imagine what I mean. Now, I was hoping their crispy sisig would do better but nope, it did not. The crispy sisig was all onions less meat kind of sisig, that I actually started to question the name of the dish, maybe what they really meant was crispy "onion" sisig. But the crispness of the sisig was on point to be fair. Their mushroom soup however was very delectable, I did enjoyed the soup, it tasted divine.

Now, would I recommend them? I would leave it to your better judgment. I would suggest you steer away from the buffalo wings and sisig to be safe, don't forget to order the soup I think you'd love it too. Their prices are also quite on the higher price range, considering the quality of the food the offer, I think it's very pricey. 




Rating: 🥄🥄/5

You May Also Like

0 Comments