BLK Cosmetics Universal All Day Lip



💜 The very first time I saw BLK Cosmetics Universal All Day Lip I knew I had to get even just one lippie from that collection and so last Sunday since I happen to pass by their shop in Trinoma I grabbed the opportunity to finally get my hands on this well-known brand.

💜 Their Universal All Day Lip is encased in their signature crystal lipstick tube. I chose to get the shade "Mocha". I love all the available shades by the way, it's just that I already have way too many lipsticks already so I only got one shade. "Mocha" has this reddish, brownish, terracotta-ish color. It is very pigmented and could last a good 4 hours with no retouches needed with minimal drinking and eating in between. The formula of the lipstick is also good but it has minimal tugging upon application. It is also not drying at all. The only comment I have is that it has this faint funny smell, but it's not really bothersome onve you have applied the product already. Their lipsticks in this collection is priced at only ₱299 each. I would probably get another shade next time. 😉

You May Also Like

0 Comments