Skin Enhance Radiant Glow Brightening Lotion



In a country as hot and as humid as the Philippines finding a lotion that is not thick and sticky can be quite a challenge. I am extremely happy that Skin Enhance reached out to me a few weeks ago for me to try some of their products. One of their products that I really like is their Radiant Glow Brightening Lotion. The lotion was contained in a clear plastic pump bottle. What is really great about this lotion is that it is very light weight and non-sticky. Once I apply it on my skin it only takes a few minutes and it gets easily absorbed by my skin and the best part is that it helps lighten my skin tone as well. It also has a very refreshing smell that is not too strong but just right. My friends also noticed how fantastic the fragrance of this lotion is.


Just a quick background about the brand, Skin Enhance is a local beauty and skin care company. They offer a wide array of beauty products such as lotions, soaps and underarm creams to name a few. You can find them in Facebook and Instagram, their Facebook handle is "Skin Enhance Beauty" and their IG handle is @skinenhanceph. If you are looking for a local brand that delivers results in very affordable prices I highly recommend Skin Enhance.

This product was generously provided by Skin Enhance for my honest and unbiased review.

You May Also Like

0 Comments