Skin Potions Glam Pocket

by - October 05, 2019



🧚🏻‍♀️ If you are a 90's baby and you love pastels and cute stuffs, @skinpotions created a two tier multi way pressed tint and highlighter which is inspired by the 90's that I am sure you would definitely love. It comes in 4 amazing shades namely Clueless, Chill Pill, The Bomb and Fo' Shizzle. It is said to be suitable for all skin tones and it is also affordable even for students and yuppies with its price of only 349 pesos each.


🧚🏻‍♀️ For the packaging, I'm pretty sure you'll love the packaging if you are into cute and girly colors because all the colors looks so cute like candies. It also has a mirror by the way which is definitely a super thumbs up for me and which lives up to its hashtag which is #GLAMONTHEGO.



🧚🏻‍♀️ I got the shade Clueless which is basically warm mahogany and golden bronze. It has a pressed velvet mousse formula and it is very pigment and buildable. I love that once you apply the blush it does not get sticky but rather it somewhat turns powdery and matte. I also like the highlighter because it gives you that perfect shine which is not too shimmery but just enough to make your skin glow. But if you will ask ask me which do I like between the blush and the highlighter, it's definitely the blush.

🧚🏻‍♀️ As for the longevity, the blush stayed for more than 4 hours with no retouch in my case that is in a controlled environment since I was just in our office and the temperature was really cool so I did not break a sweat. On the other hand, I also tried this when I went out, did some errands here and there and it lasted for about 3 hours before I had to retouch.


🧚🏻‍♀️ If you are into multi way products then I highly recommend that you get this product becayse it is definitely a value for your money. By the way, this post is not sponsored and I bought the product with my own money and no remuneration was given in exchange for this post.

You May Also Like

0 Comments