Jumiso All-Day Vitamin Brightening & Balancing Facial Serum

by - January 10, 2020


🧡 A few weeks back I was lucky to be picked as one of the winners of the Try Me Review Me program of Style Korean and I am very much elated to try out the Jumiso Products that they've sent. For the very first product feature, let’s talk about their All-Day Vitamin Brightening & Balancing Facial Serum. This serum promises to actively brightens, evens out skin and boosts your skin’s plumpness and elasticity. They also said that this is perfect for all skin types. A non-water-based serum, the Jumiso All-Day Vitamin Brightening & Balancing Facial Serum helps to rehydrate, repair cell damage and alleviate redness.

🧡 Notable Ingredients
🔸Vitamin Tree extract - non-water based formula refines, brightens the appearance of skin and minimizes signs of aging
🔸Centella Asiatica Extract - helps in healing acne scars, calming inflammation and accelerating cell turnover for a clearer and softer skin
🔸Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract and Hyaluronic acid - regulate sebum production and provide long-lasting hydration and suppleness

🧡 I have used this serum a few months back and I must say I am really in love with it. Did I mention that its packaging is also superb? This serum is contained in a 30ml clear orange glass bottle with a dropper applicator. Meanwhile, the serum has a clear and an almost gel like appearance, but it has a non-viscous consistency. I use it after my favorite cleanser and toner. I noticed that it is easily absorbed by my skin and it is also very light weight. I use this at night before going to bed and I actually noticed how glowing my skin is in the morning after. Would I recommend this product? Definitely. Our skin needs as much vitamins as it could get and this serum definitely delivers that.

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡/5

Disclaimer:  This product was generously provided by @stylekorean_global for their Try Me Review Me program. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™

You May Also Like

0 Comments