Jumiso Have A Good Cream

by - January 17, 2020


💚 Are you looking for a product that is soothing and calms irritated and sensitive skin? Look no further because Jumiso Have A Good Cream might just be the answer to your problem. Read on as I give you my two cents on this amazing product.

💚 Notable Ingredients
•Centella Asiatica Extract - Reduces the appearance of blemishes and pigmentation and maintains moisture and glow
•Snail Secretion Filtrate - Moisturizes within the skin, boosts skin elasticity and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Rejuvenates stressed skin with these natural ingredients. Brings back the healthy glow in a snap. 

💚 The Jumiso Have A Good Cream is said to be a moisturizer that provides soothing care to troubled and acne-prone skin. Furthermore, it also claims to reduce inflammation and reduce the appearance of blemishes, establishes a moisturizing membrane, which helps restore skin elasticity and fight signs of aging. This cream is usually the last step in the skincare routine. 

💚 I am extremely grateful for having been given the opportunity to try this product courtesy of Style Korean Global’s Try Me Review Me program. I have seen a lot of good reviews about this cream already and it did not disappoint. The cream is contained in a frosted glass-like container, it is white is color with creamy texture and consistency. Contrary to what I was expecting, it actually feels very light upon application and it also gets easily absorbed by the skin. I did not have any skin irritations nor breakouts after using this product which is a double yey for me. I use this usually at night as the last step in my skincare routine. I would love to give you guys a more in-depth review on this product real soon so please do watch out for that. Would I recommend this? Definitely. So far I am happy to say that my skin has liked all the Jumiso products that I have tried. 

💚💚💚💚/5

Disclaimer:  This product was generously provided by @stylekorean_global for their Try Me Review Me program. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™

You May Also Like

0 Comments