Carma Tinted HD Tint

by - February 15, 2020


💋 I love our local products just as much as I love imported ones and as some of you may know I also love lippies whether that be lipstick, liptint or liquid lipstick, A few weeks back I have stumbled upon a local beauty brand in Instagram. Carma is a local beauty and skincare brand that hailed from the north in the province of Bulacan.

💋 Carma has numerous products that really stirred up my interest, one of which is their Tinted High Definition Tint. I am really into long lasting lippies and based from what I saw in their page they are claiming that this is a long lasting lippie. 

💋 According to Carma their Tinted HD Tint is a premium quality of gel based tint that is:
- long lasting
- pigmented
- light weight
- matte effect when dried
- smudge proof
- kiss proof
- transfer proof

💋 I personally tried out this tint and I have noticed that it is very pigmented and long lasting indeed. It stayed on my lips for a good 4 hours no reapplication necessary with minimal sips of water and snacks in between. I have noticed though that it is a little drying, so I applied lip balm first before applying it again, the only down side is that it tends to stain just the middle part of my lips which is a usual thing about liquid lip stains. 

💋 The Carma Tinted High Definition Tint is priced at 150 pesos only which for me is a reasonable price already. You may order through their Instagram should you be interested to try this tint too. 😉❤️

Disclaimer:  All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™

You May Also Like

0 Comments