CosRX AC Collection

by - February 21, 2020


First of all I would like to thank @stylekorean_global and @cosrx for giving me the chance to try out the Cosrx AC Collection. I have read a lot of good reviews about Cosrx in the past and I have been wanting to try it for the longest time. I have been using Cosrx AC Collection since I received it 10 days ago and here I'll be giving my quick thoughts on it. I will be posting a more indepth review once I get to use it for at least more than 3 weeks. What's inside the box:

🌼 Calming Foam Cleanser - I find this cleanser very effective in removing deep seated dirt and oil. It also helps in preventing breakout while being very gentle in the skin. ($14.30) 

🌼 Calming Liquid Mild - This is somehow a gentle alcohol-free toner that helps remove sebum. It has green tea and centella extract. The best thing about this toner is it maintains the moisture barrier intact. ($24.20) 

🌼 Lightweight Soothing Moisturizer - This is a simple moisturizer true to its name of being lightweight and suitable for oily and acne prone skin. This contains propolis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf water, and camellia sinensis leaf water. ($19) 

🌼 Blemish Spot Clearing Serum - Of all the products in this line this one is my favorite. This serum helps promote clearer complexion. This contains powerful ingredients such as propolis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf water, and camellia sinensis leaf water. It helps with hyperpigmentation, oiliness and breakouts. ($27) 

🌼 Ultimate Spot Cream - This cream contains tea tree and Centella for healing, zinc oxide and calamine for reducing dark spots, and aloe leaf water for hydration. ($22) 

🌼 Acne Patch - This is an overnight fixer. If you have a zit before your prom this might just be your lifesaver. This is a hydrocolloid patch that adheres strongly, it can hold on even after showering. 

🌼 Over all I am enjoying these products so far especially the serum and moisturizer. I was quite surprised my skin liked these products considering I have combination and sensitive skin. They are all available in stylekorean.com should you interested to buy them.

You May Also Like

0 Comments