Cosrx AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild

by - April 12, 2020


🌼 First and fore most, I would like to thank @stylekorean_global and @cosrx for giving me the opportunity to try the Cosrx AC Collection and included in the said collection is the Cosrx AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild which is actually a toner. It claims to be calming, soothing, preventing and clearing acne. According to the brand, it is recommended for sensitive skin or anyone who wants to deal with acne occasionally. It is also alcohol-free and it helps maintain skin's oil-moisture balance and calms irritations. 

🌼 Notable Ingredients
- camellia sinensis leaf water
- centella ac complex - madecassic acid, asiaticoside, asiatic acid
- gluconolactone

🌼 The Cosrx AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild is conatined in a frosted glass bottle that looks really chic and classy. It is clear and has a watery consistency. It also doesn't have any funny or bothersome scent at all but rather soothing tea tree scent instead. Upon application, you would notice how lightweight and how quickly it is absorbed by the skin, the absorption time is just about 1-2 minutes. I have been using this for months now and I guess its safe to say that this it is relatively safe for your skin although it is not the most moisturizing toner. I have always had fears with toners but this one did not irritate my sensitive skin at all but again it can somehow leave your skin a little dry so make sure you have a moisturizer ready after using this. As for my little bumps here and there, that are basically baby pimples, this one helped in drying them out. I used to have those whenever my period is about to come so this toner is really a big help for me during those times.

🌼 Will I recommend this? Again, with much consideration, yes if you don't mind some drying effects however if you have dry skin, you have been warned and use it with caution.

🌼🌼🌼/5

Disclaimer:  This product was generously provided by @stylekorean_global for their Try Me Review Me program. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™

You May Also Like

0 Comments