Cosrx AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream and Acne Patch

by - April 24, 2020


💥 Whenever my period is due I usually experience several zits all over my face and the zits can really flare up. Good thing I recieved the Cosrx AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream and Acne Patch from @stylekorean_global for their Try Me Review Me program. I have seen a lot of great reviews about these patches and I'm so excited to try them myself. 

💥 So recently, I have this humongous zit on my chin that is pus-filled and painful so I decided to apply the patch in the morning and the spot cream at night and I was hoping it would help in calming my zit. And to be totally honest, both these products worked wonders. 

💥 Spot Cream Notable Ingredients
- Centella AC-Rx Complex
- Aloe barbadensis leaf water
- Zinc oxide
- Calamine

💥 The Spot Cream is available in a tube container which is very hygienic. It is color white and has a thick consistency with this almost metallic like smell. Upon application there is no stinging feeling and it is very comfortable. I apply an ample amount over my zit and let it sit over night. 

💥 Meanwhile, the patches are placed in a resealable foil pack (again, it's very hygienic) and it helped me a lot because it made me stop my habit of touching my zit since it works like a bandaid. Please see before and after photo of my zit so you can see for yourself how effective these products are.

💥💥💥💥💥/5


Disclaimer:  These products were generously provided by @stylekorean_global for their Try Me Review Me program. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™

You May Also Like

0 Comments