Celimax BHA Peeling Pad


🔮 I have recently recieved a generous package from @celimax.global and it contains quite a handful of amazing products. Celimax is a well known Korean skincare brand that has numerous amazing products. The first product I'm going to feature is the Celimax Heartleaf BHA Peeling Pad from their JI. WOO. GAE series which in Korean means "eraser". Products from this line promises to remove those dry, rough bumps by removing the dead layer of skin cells. 

🔮 Heartleaf BHA Peeling Pad Notable Ingredients:
- Heartleaf Extract 
- BHA
- Hyaluronic Toner

🔮 The pads are packed in a plastic tub and it contains 60 pieces. First thing I've noticed upon opening the tub is the strong nature-like scent of the pads. The pads are soaked in toner with Heartleaf Houttuynia, Hyaluronic Acid and Salicylic Acid. The pads actually has two different sides, one is an embossed soft side and the other has the gauze side. I use the soft side for regular days while the gauze side for days that I want extra exfoliation especially on those areas with stubborn blackheads. 

🔮 I noticed when I first used these pads this cooling sensation that is very refreshing but there is mild tingling sensation as well though it's not really that bothersome. After using the pads I noticed a slight tight feeling that eventually fades after a few minutes. My skin did not experience any redness or negative reactions after using this product, in fact I really like using the gauze part to s rub off those pesky blackheads, there was slight improvement with my blackheads situation so far.

🔮 Will I recommend this product? Yes, especially if you are new to exfoliators since this is very gentle. Have you tried this peeling pad already? I would love to know about your experience too in the comment section below. 

🔮🔮🔮🔮/5

Disclaimer:  This product was generously provided by @celimax.global. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™

You May Also Like

0 Comments